When making a advertising sponsorship request please keep the following points in mind:
- Advertising aponsorships are typically requests for the support of special events that will enhance TCT’s certificated service areas. Requests that are for $1000 or more, are for special projects or the purchase of substantial items, should be submitted as a TCT Project Assistance Grant. Please access the online grant application by clicking here.
- TCT’s advertising sponsorship budget is set annually so, the earlier requests are submitted the more likely they are to be considered. (requests made less than 2 weeks prior to event date are unlikely to be considered)
- It is NOT TCT’s practice to give to individuals, or causes that benefit one or few individual(s).
- Requests must be made through non-profit groups that work to benefit TCT’s certificated service areas. Documentation of non-profit status may be requested.
- TCT will require an invoice be provided and may request additional documentation of the advertising materials used to recognize TCT’s advertising sponsorship.
We ask that all requests be done online. If you cannot complete the online form, please ask that one be sent to you by mail by contacting Angie Schwerdtfeger at 620-767-5153 or 1-800-362-2576.